Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sun and Heat

So the heat hasn't exactly been a friend to me. Yesterday I felt like I was having chest pains. Today I feel like my head was run over by a freight train. Overall, I feel better since the surgery but I have bad days. Some days I feel like I am gonna hurl, others like yesterday weird things like a weird light sensitivity or pain in a strange region.
The sun so far has been nice, no burns but I feel like I am burning which is strange.  I also feel itchy a lot which is odd in itself. You would think the two have nothing to do with each other, but hey what do I know.
The most major side effect since the surgery has been weight gain. It has not been a lot of fun. My activity level is different, which doesn't help. I have been tring to do more. Swimming had been my favorite past time, I just dont get to do it as often as I like.
With vacation from work next week we will see I hope to have all good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment