Saturday, April 26, 2014

2014 Update

Since I have had the surgery things have gotten better. What has changed? I had less headaches until recently I think I need to go to the doctor to get my shunt checked to make sure it is not blocked. Interestingly enough it could be stressed I decided to go back to school in August 2013. I am getting my Bachelor's degree in medical healthcare management. I have not had any issues with my eyes getting any worse. I did have a hysterectomy last April and they had to make sure they did not hit my shunt while performing the surgery. That is good at least. School has taken a stressful toll on me since I started back but hey I quit my job and got a different less stressful one, so that has helped.

I need to go back to see the doctor who did the surgery,anyway. My aunt went to him for a neurological issue and he asked about me. It was strange him remembering me and asking about me, but hey that is good news. I am a little concerned the insurance will cover the visit. My new insurance has changed with my new employer with all this obamacare stuff. I am a little concerned they will find something and it will not cover anything. The new healthcare regulations have hurt people who already had coverage.

Well thanks for checking in on me and I will try to keep writing every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment